I am a lawyer and an expert with 15 years of experience in preventing and combating corruption.
- As a collaborator of the National Anti-corruption Center, I have achieved professional performance by gaining a special experience in legal work, as a senior officer in investigating exceptional cases (2004-2016) and the head of the Strategic Analysis Division (2016-2018) at the National Anti-corruption Center of Republic of Moldova.
- In 2010, I defended my PhD Thesis on the subject of - Passive Corruption and Active Corruption in the Regulation of Criminal Legislation of the Republic of Moldova. The results of my scientific work have a practical impact: the proposals of amending the legislation of regulating the corruption have been accepted and the Criminal Code and Law on Combating Corruption have been completed and modified.
- During my work at the National Anti-corruption Centre, I was a member of the most working groups established in order to elaborate and improve the existing legal framework - Criminal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Contravention Code, the Law on special investigative activity, the Law on professional integrity testing etc.
- I participated with OECD at the Anti-corruption Monitoring of Tajikistan (2014, 2017) and Kyrgyzstan (2015), and in 2019 I was appointed by the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe as the anti-corruption expert for Tajikistan.
- Due to my personal involvement and abnegation it has been possible to open in Moldova a contact point of European Anti-Fraud Office responsible for the cooperation and exchange of information on suspected or actual cases of misuse of external funds, obtaining money from foreign funds by fraud, and any other illegal activity affecting the financial interests of the European Union.
Overview of corruption and anti-corruption in Zambia
- health sector
- anti-corruption agencies
- political corruption
- anti-corruption commissions
Resisting Extortion and Solicitation in International Transactions: A Tool for Employee Training
- employee training
Overview of integrity assessment tools
- public sector
Overview of corruption and anti-corruption in Mali
- rule of law
The role of political party finance reform in the transition from dominant to competitive party systems
- political finance
- international standards
National Anti-corruption Center of Republic of Moldova
Head of the Strategic Analysis Division
- Asset recovery
- Law enforcement
- Rule of law
- Anti - corruption training
- Political Corruption
- Grand corruption
- Anti - corruption institutions
- Conflict of interest